Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer Introduction
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Specialist is designed for architects, analysts, and administrators who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to design secure, scalable security models on the Force.com platform. A Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Specialist should be fluent in communicating technical solutions effectively to technical stakeholders and providing a project delivery framework that ensures quality and success. A Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer surveys the security and sharing prerequisites important to configuration secure, adaptable arrangements on the Salesforce Platform. The architect has experience planning and executing complex security and sharing models just as conveying the arrangement and configuration compromises to business and specialized partners the same.
What is Salesforce?
In short terms, Salesforce is a platform that acts as a benefactor for other businesses. Besides, being a cloud-based company does not stop it from being the most integrated platform that allows Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. Above all, the main intention behind it is to bring together users and corporations. Accordingly, it is a bridge between customers and your business that allows you services. Therefore, these services include:
- Commerce as well as
- The client’s point of view
Furthermore, this cloud-based platform goes above and beyond in cliental services. That is because it has proven this by its CRM 360 integrated CRM platform that provides a simulation of the customer’s experience. Besides, developing your practical awareness in marketing, sales, commerce, and IT, etc., Salesforce provides effective, associated products as well. Moreover, with groundbreaking innovations, your business can get one-of-a-kind advantages. As they give you the first look with free three upgrades on their newest technology, as a result, the Salesforce becomes #1 in CRM platforms.
Furthermore, Salesforce provides characteristics that improve the business as well as increase its client rate. It also assists your business with solutions that effectively grow your business. Moreover, Salesforce supports you in constructing your business on a single, secure, and adaptable stage. Above all, it is simple to redo and update without anything breaking.
On top of it, it takes you in as a part of its community that is called Trailblazers. Trailblazers, consequently, help others with their trailhead academy, giving out knowledge and assistance to those in need.
While being as generous as Salesforce already is, it also allows you to be a part of its administration. Moreover, its only prerequisite is acquiring appropriate credentials for the particular field for which you want to work. Salesforce’s Trailhead is responsible for these certifications.
The certifications are divided by roles having subfields of certified exams:
- Advanced Administrator
- CPQ Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Application Architect: Sharing and Visibility Designer
- B2C Solution Architect
- B2C Commerce Architect
- Heroku Architecture Designer
- System Architect
- Technical Architect
- B2C Commerce Developer
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform Developer 2
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Pardot Specialist
- Pardot Consultant
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Education Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Pardot Consultant
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Designer
A Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Specialist ought to be conversant in conveying specialized arrangements adequately to specialized partners and giving an undertaking conveyance system that guarantees quality and achievement. A Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer studies the security and sharing essentials critical to setup secure, versatile plans on the Salesforce Platform. The following are instances of the ideas you ought to comprehend to pass through the test:
- Plan a security and sharing model inside Salesforce dependent on complex necessities
- Articulate framework plan contemplations, benefits, compromises, and suggestions for a security and sharing model
- Depict best practices and when to utilize standard Salesforce usefulness when planning to complex prerequisites
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer have the accompanying foundation:
- 3-4 years of Salesforce experience
- 2-3 years of involvement in actualizing complex security models in Salesforce
- Understanding security techniques and information arrangements to help to deal with delicate information
A candidate for this exam would be able to the following without assistance:
- Define the utilization and carrying out of sharing rules, both conditions based and ownership-based.
- Design the suitable object relationships when you get a case study.
- Articulate the ways the Org-Wide defaults may influence a security model.
- Explicate how the Role Hierarchy might affect the verdicts made when planning a security model.
- Refer to how Profile configuration might influence a security and sharing model.
- Refer to the fundamental concepts around role hierarchy, apex sharing, etc. to various levels of audience.
- Articulate various security proficiencies with respect to record visibility, CRUD based security, record-level admittance, and the variances between the three.
- Refer to the constrictions of declarative proficiencies and when a more custom security solution is necessary with associated risks and limitations.
- Explain fluently what Apex Sharing is and when it should be used.
- Be eloquent in describing the use cases for intricate sharing such as territory management or account teams should be used.
- Have a fluent understanding and knowledge of sharing set concepts in Customer & Customer Community Plus & Partner.
Sharing and Visibility Designer Exam Structure
The Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Designer certification is a quiz-based assessment having the response type of multiple-choice and multiple-select for 60 scored and 5 non-scored questions. The exam allocates 105 minutes to each candidate to complete it. The passing result is 67% below which the candidate would have to reattempt the exam. The fee for registering for the exam is, without applicable tax, 400 US dollars and 200 US dollars when reattempting the exam.
The exam can be attempted online or at a proctored affiliated center providing a suitable infrastructure. There are no strict prerequisites the candidate willing to take the exam needs to fulfill. Nevertheless, they must have a proper understanding of the exam modules.
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer test gauges a competitor’s information and abilities identified with the accompanying goals. A competitor ought to have active involvement in the Sharing and Visibility Designer and exhibit information and mastery in every one of the regions laid below.
Domain 1: Declarative Sharing: 76%
The very first domain in the examination is Declarative Sharing. This domain holds 76% of the weightage in the quiz. That makes it the most important domain in the overall assessment.
- When the domain gives a specific customer situation, refer to the suitable usage of and boundaries of relevant object and field-level security settings required to permit and limit users’ right to use various types of information.
- At a point when the domain gives a particular customer state, employ the appropriate settings necessary for all the declarative platform security features that would ensure proper data access to apt users.
- When the domain allocates a case study, exhibit your capability to properly assess the use case for and execute teams to guarantee the proper visibility and collaboration necessities are executed.
- Exhibit the ways the views and folders can be articulated for several groups by utilizing out of box security features. (Such as groups or roles, in an in-effect method while keeping in mind the security deliberations and the ways that these differ from record-level security deliberations)
- When the candidate gets a particular customer’s organization hierarchy, refer to the influence of role hierarchy on record sharing.
- When the domain allocates a scenario that involves external users, refer to the ways the security and sharing setup can be employed to accurately implement record visibility for several types of community customers. Specifically: Internal, Customer Community, Customer Community Plus, Partner Community.
- When the domain gives a particular customer situation, have a keen knowledge of how Enterprise Territory Management can (or cannot be applied) to decide more complex security necessities.
- Meanwhile, the domain gives a customer’s particular data storage and data residency prerequisites, have knowledge and understanding of solution options in the marketplace that properly influences declarative and programmatic security features of Salesforce.
- When the domain gives an Architect’s design and formation of the sharing and security model, refer to the ways and means of authenticating the sharing and visibility.
- When the domain gives a scenario that includes file sharing, refer to the ways the file are shared and get secured in Salesforce. Moreover, refer to the various different options of storing files securely in Salesforce.
Domain 2: Performance and Scalability: 7%
The second domain in the examination is Performance and Scalability. This domain holds 7% of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives a particular complex customer org setup, project a security model that is sustainable at a large scale.
Domain 3: Programmatic Sharing: 17%
The third and final domain in the examination is Programmatic Sharing. This domain holds 17% of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives a scenario, project a solution that influences programmatic sharing functionalities to attain a prerequisite that cannot be met using declarative functionality.
- When the domain gives a scenario, refer to the ways to minimize security risks in programmatic customizations (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component) in relation to data visibility.
- Make evident the ways to appropriately design unit tests to validate programmatic security solutions.
- Make evident the ways to properly enforce Object and Field level permission when designing Programmatic Solutions.
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Specialist is intended for draftsmen, experts, and heads who need to exhibit their insight, abilities, and capacities to configuration secure, versatile security models on the Force.com stage. At DumpsArena, you shall find comprehensive knowledge about the exams and their corresponding courses including PDF practice exams and test engines. It allows you to have the proper demonstration of the examination and the atmosphere. This shall further assist you in preparing with not only the content but also with the setting. A golden chance to attain not once but twice the demonstrating help that would guarantee a pass in the credentials!