Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Intro
To summarize, the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant test is intended for specialists who have experience executing Sales Cloud arrangements in a client confronting job. Moreover, the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant can effectively plan and execute Sales Cloud arrangements that meet client business necessities, are viable and adaptable, and add to long haul client achievement. Such as a few instances of ideas the effective applicant ought to comprehend include:
- Plan Sales and Marketing solutions to satisfy business necessities.
- Project applications as well as interfaces that take full advantage of user efficiency.
- Maintain data and scheme analytics to track key Sales Cloud metrics.
What is Salesforce?
In short terms, Salesforce is a platform that acts as a benefactor for other businesses. Besides being a cloud-based company does not stop it from being the most integrated platform that allows Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. Above all, the main intention behind it is to bring together users and corporations. Accordingly, it is a bridge between customers and your business that allows you services. Therefore, these services include:
- Commerce as well as
- The client’s point of view
Furthermore, this cloud-based platform goes above and beyond in cliental services. That is because it has proven this by its CRM 360 integrated CRM platform that provides a simulation of the customer’s experience. Besides developing your practical awareness in marketing, sales, commerce, and IT, etc., Salesforce provides effective, associated products as well. Moreover, with groundbreaking innovations, your business can get one-of-a-kind advantages. They give you the first look with free three upgrades on their newest technology, as a result, the Salesforce becomes #1 in CRM platforms.
Furthermore, Salesforce provides characteristics that improve the business as well as increase its client rate. It also assists your business with solutions that effectively grow your business. Moreover, Salesforce supports you in constructing your business on a single, secure, and adaptable stage. Above all, it is simple to redo and update without anything breaking.
On top of it, it takes you in as a part of its community that is called Trailblazers. Trailblazers, consequently, help others with their trailhead academy, giving out knowledge and assistance to those in need.
While being as generous as Salesforce already is, it also allows you to be a part of its administration. Moreover, its only prerequisite is acquiring appropriate credentials for the particular field for which you want to work. Hence, Salesforce’s Trailhead is responsible for these certifications. In addition to that, the certifications are divided by roles having subfields of certified exams:
- Advanced Administrator
- CPQ Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Application Architect
- B2C Solution Architect
- B2C Commerce Architect
- Heroku Architecture Designer
- System Architect
- Technical Architect
- B2C Commerce Developer
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform Developer 2
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Pardot Specialist
- Pardot Consultant
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Education Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Pardot Consultant
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Credential
On the other hand, the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultants is keen on exhibiting their mastery as a distributed computing usage advisor, with strength in Salesforce mechanization. Moreover, the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant has 2 to 5 years of involvement as a senior business investigator and has built up the aptitudes plot beneath:
- Organized proficiency set for the consulting practice
- Involvement with the full project lifecycle of Sales Cloud applications
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Deep knowledge of Sales Cloud features
- Firm knowledge of Internet technologies and cloud computing
- Firm knowledge of data management and database notions
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of scoping projects
- Aptitude to:
- Plan and execute successful solutions
- Expect and diminish the risk
- Satisfy and handle customer anticipations
- Upsurge customer assurance
- Steadily deliver operational business solutions
- Sustain solution delivery and any problems that ascend
- Form solutions that are accessible and sustainable
- Arrange modification management practices to make sure of long-term solution accomplishment
- Rectify and solve problems
- Prioritize and heighten customer concerns
There is a lot a candidate will already know before applying for this certification and learning through this course. Nevertheless, a contender for this test will probably require help to:
- Install AppExchange applications.
- Implement progressive data management jobs, together with relocation and archiving.
- Design an integration solution.
- Execute territory management.
- Put in effect the Salesforce mobile app.
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Structure
The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification is a quiz-based assessment having the response type of multiple-choice and multiple-select for 60 scored and 5 non-scored questions. Accordingly, the exam allocates 105 minutes to each candidate to complete it. The passing result is 62% below which the candidate would have to reattempt the exam. The fee for registering for the exam is, without applicable tax, 200 US dollars and 100 US dollars when reattempting the exam.
The exam can be attempted online or at a proctored affiliated center providing a suitable infrastructure. There is a prerequisite the candidate willing to take the exam needs to fulfill. They must have Salesforce Administrator credentials before trying their hand at this exam. Even then, they must have a proper understanding of the Salesforce CRT content.
The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant test gauges an applicant’s information and aptitudes identified with the accompanying targets. An up-and-comer ought to have active experience actualizing Sales Cloud arrangements and have shown the utilization of every one of the highlights/capacities beneath.
Domain 1: Industry Knowledge: 7%
The first domain in the Sales Cloud Consultant certification is Industry Knowledge. This domain holds 7% of the weightings of the exam.
- Here, the candidate has to elucidate the factors that affect sales metrics, KPIs, and business trials.
- Next, the candidate has to define common sales procedures and key execution deliberations.
- Lastly, the candidate must define the common marketing procedures and key execution deliberations.
Domain 2: Implementation Strategies: 12%
The second domain in the Salesforce Cloud Consultant exam is Implementation Strategies. This domain holds 12% of the weightings in the examination. This domain gives the candidates scenario. Through utilizing those scenarios, the candidate has to:
- Conclude the ways to assist a successful referring engagement (plot, gather necessities, project, construct, test, arrange and record in the document).
- Establish suitable sales deployment considerations.
- Check the extent of the accomplishment of a Sales Cloud execution project.
Domain 3: Sales Cloud Solution Design: 21%
The third component is Sales Cloud Solution Design. This domain holds the majority of the weightings in the examination which stand at 21%.
- It gives the candidate a set of prerequisites. Through them, the candidate has to plan a layout of an end-to-end sales procedure from Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Close to Order.
- This domain gives a scenario to the candidate. By utilizing that scenario, the candidate has to examine client necessities to establish a suitable solution plan considering aptitudes, restrictions, and design trade-offs.
- The candidate gets a case study through which they have to detect a suitable method when designing the lead transformation procedure.
- Next, the candidate has to define the execution deliberations when designing a sales procedure. (Authentication regulations, automation, record types, page layouts, and triggers).
- This domain gives a scenario to the examinee. By that scenario, the candidate has to establish when it is suitable to comprise of custom application progress or third-party applications.
- The candidate has to explain the relevant use cases for Account and Opportunity Teams and the impact on sales roles, perceptibility, admittance, and reporting.
- Furthermore, the candidate must be able to describe the proficiencies, use cases, and design deliberations for Enterprise Territory Management.
- Next, in this domain, the candidate will have to define the proficiencies, use cases, and design deliberations when executing Orders.
- Moreover, the candidate must have the understanding to elaborate on the aptitudes, use cases, and design deliberations of the Salesforce mobile app relevant to the sales procedure.
- Lastly, in this domain, the candidate will need to have the ability to explain the skills and use cases for Sales Cloud Einstein as it relates to the sales procedure.
Domain 4: Marketing and Leads: 8%
The fourth domain in the Sales Cloud Consultant exam is Marketing and Leads. This domain holds 8% of the examination weightings.
- It asks the candidate to describe the ways marketing proficiencies upkeep the sales procedure.
- This domain gives a scenario to the candidate attempting the exam. This scenario allows the candidate to utilize it and then suggest suitable strategies for lead scoring and criteria for lead qualification.
- Next, this domain asks the candidate to define the best practices for operating lead data quality.
- Lastly, this domain queries the candidate to explain the best practices for utilizing lead automation tools and campaign management.
Domain 5: Account and Contact Management: 13%
The fifth domain in the examination is Account and Contact Management. This domain holds 13% of the weightings in the exam. It allocates a scenario for the candidate and by utilizing that scenario, the candidate has to:
- Describe the ways the ownership of Account and Contact records drive perceptibility of relevant sales data such as Opportunities, Activities, etc.
- Define the different techniques for determining relationships amongst Accounts and Contacts.
- Elucidate the impression of containing an account hierarchy (perceptibility, sustainability, reporting).
- Describe the use cases and insinuations for executing person accounts.
- Define when to apply the usage of third-party data enrichment tools.
Domain 6: Opportunity Management: 13%
The sixth domain is Opportunity Management. This domain has a 13% hold in the whole exam.
- It gives the candidate a set of prerequisites and they have to establish how to support various sales procedure setups for an Opportunity.
- The domain gives a scenario to the candidate. Utilizing that, they have to establish the relationships amidst sales stages, forecast, and pipeline.
- The domain allocates another situation to the candidate. Then, they have to establish the relationships between Opportunities, Products, Product Schedules, Prices, Books, Quotes, and Contracts.
- The candidate gets another set of prerequisites and they have to conclude the suitable forecasting solution.
- Lastly, in this domain, the candidate has to define the execution deliberations of multi-currency and advanced currency handling on Opportunities.
Domain 7: Sales Productivity: 9%
The seventh stands to be Sales Productivity with 9% of the weightage in the whole examination.
- The domain gives the candidate a scenario. Through it, they have to establish the key features that assist in allowing and measuring sales productivity and adoption.
- Next, the candidate has to detect use cases and deliberations for utilizing email and efficiency tools.
- The candidate gets a scenario from this domain where they have to detect the suitable mobile solution to progress sales productivity.
- The candidate has to explain the use cases and best practices for utilizing Chatter.
Domain 8: Sales Cloud Analytics: 9%
The eighth domain of the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant is Sales Cloud Analytics. This domain holds 9% of the weightage in the Sales Cloud Certification.
- The domain gives a set of desired metrics to the candidate and they have to establish the relevant report, dashboard, or reporting snapshot solution.
- Next, the candidate has to elaborate on the execution deliberations of multi-currency and advanced currency management on reports and dashboards.
- The candidate gets a scenario where they have to establish approvals and admittance to Reports and Dashboards.
Domain 9: Integration and Data Management: 8%
The final domain in the Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification is Integration and Data Management. This domain holds the remaining 8% of the weightage in the Sales Cloud Consultant examination.
- It asks the candidate to elaborate on the use cases and deliberations for common Sales Cloud integrations.
- The domain further asks the candidate to define the use cases and deliberations for data relocation in Sales Cloud.
- The domain gives the candidate a scenario to examine the insinuations and design deliberations of great data and transaction volumes.
- Lastly, the domain asks the candidate to describe the ways the integration assists the interchange of data amid Salesforce organizations.
To sum up, a Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant plans and sends arrangements that help client business cycles and prerequisites utilizing Salesforce applications. The specialist also has experience planning arrangements that upgrade the Sales Cloud usefulness and can prompt the usage of these arrangements inside a client association. The specialist has both industry experience and skill in Salesforce applications, including the information expected to execute different applications in like manner client situations.
At DumpsArena, you shall find comprehensive knowledge about the exams and their corresponding courses including PDF practice exams and test engines. It allows you to have the proper demonstration of the examination and the atmosphere. This shall further assist you in preparing with not only the content but also with the setting. A golden chance to attain not once but twice the demonstrating help that would guarantee a pass in the credentials!