Salesforce Platform App Builder Introduction
To summarize, the Salesforce Platform App Builder accreditation is intended for people who might want to exhibit their abilities and information in planning, constructing, and conveying custom applications utilizing the decisive customization capacities of the Lightning Platform. The competitor can further make, administer, oversee, and update information models, application security, app protection, business rationale, cycle automation and mechanization, and business reasoning. Moreover, the Salesforce Platform App Builder accreditation is proposed for individuals who should display their capacities and knowledge in arranging, developing, and passing on custom applications using the definitive customization limits of the Lightning Platform.
In order to pass the exam, there is a step by step concept example that a candidate needs to understand. Therefore, those supposed concepts are listed below:
- The candidate must know the ways to architect the data model, user interface, business logic, as well as security for custom applications.
- The applicant must have the knowledge of customizing applications for mobile usage.
- The candidate must understand the ways to architect reports including dashboards.
- The candidate must know how to arrange custom applications.
What is Salesforce?
In short terms, Salesforce is a platform that acts as a benefactor for other businesses. Besides being a cloud-based company does not stop it from being the most integrated platform that allows Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. Above all, the main intention behind it is to bring together users and corporations. That is why it is a bridge between customers and your business that allows you services. Accordingly, these services include:
- Commerce as well as
- The client’s point of view
Furthermore, this cloud-based platform goes above and beyond in cliental services. That is because it has proven this by its CRM 360 integrated CRM platform that provides a simulation of the customer’s experience. Besides developing your practical awareness in marketing, sales, commerce, and IT, etc., Salesforce provides effective, associated products as well. Moreover, with groundbreaking innovations, your business can get one-of-a-kind advantages. They give you the first look with free three upgrades on their newest technology, as a result, the Salesforce becomes #1 in CRM platforms.
Furthermore, Salesforce provides characteristics that improve the business as well as increase its client rate. It also assists your business with solutions that effectively grow your business. Moreover, Salesforce supports you in constructing your business on a single, secure, and adaptable stage. And above all, it is simple to redo and update without anything breaking.
On top of it, it takes you in as a part of its community that is called Trailblazers. Trailblazers, in turn, help others with their trailhead academy, giving out knowledge and assistance to those in need.
While being as generous as Salesforce already is, it also allows you to be a part of its administration. Moreover, its only prerequisite is acquiring appropriate credentials for the particular field for which you want to work. Salesforce’s Trailhead is responsible for these certifications.
The certifications are divided by roles having subfields of certified exams:
- Advanced Administrator
- CPQ Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Application Architect
- B2C Solution Architect
- B2C Commerce Architect
- Heroku Architecture Designer
- System Architect
- Technical Architect
- B2C Commerce Developer
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform Developer 2
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Pardot Specialist
- Pardot Consultant
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Education Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Pardot Consultant
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification Examination
The Salesforce Platform App Builder qualification is expected for a person who has experience creating custom applications on the Lightning Platform, including reasonable utilization of the aptitudes and ideas. The Salesforce Platform App Builder for the most part has a half year to 1 year of involvement in building applications on the Lightning Platform and additionally on a comparative innovation stage.
As groundwork for this test, we suggest a blend of involved insight, instructional class fulfillment, Trailhead trails, and the courses for acquiring skills. The courses suggested for this exam consist of:
- Declarative Development for Platform App Builders in Lightning Experience (DEX 403)
- Declarative Development for Platform App Builders Extended (DEX-403E)
- Certification Preparation for Platform App Builder (CRT 403)
Standard Abilities Requirement
A typical Salesforce Platform App Builder applicant has the experience, abilities, and information listed below. These are not strict prerequisites a candidate needs, however, these are important aspects the candidate must have the experience and knowledge of as these would help practically.
- The entrant must have awareness of the abilities of the Lightning Platform.
- The candidate must hold the familiarity with the Salesforce license types and correlated considerations.
- The examinee must have the capability to plan applications to support business procedures and reporting necessities.
- The candidate must have the knowledge of social and mobile aptitudes of the platform; adapted to utilizing as well as optimizing business applications on a mobile device.
- Lastly, the candidate must have an understanding of the Salesforce development environments and the choices obtainable to arrange applications and handle changes on the Lightning Platform.
- Study of the resources and the additional required study materials provided by Dumpsarena with the pdf practice exam along with the test engine.
WHAT NOT TO DO!
Salesforce Platform App Builder Exam Structure
The Salesforce Platform App Builder certification is a quiz-based assessment having the response type of multiple-choice and multiple-select for 60 scored and 5 non-scored questions. The exam allocates 105 minutes to each candidate to complete it. The passing result is 63% below which the candidate would have to reattempt the exam. The fee for registering for the exam is, without applicable tax, 200 US dollars and 100 US dollars when reattempting the exam. The exam can be attempted online or at a proctored affiliated center providing a suitable infrastructure. There are no strict prerequisites the candidate willing to take the exam needs to fulfill. However, they must have a proper understanding of the above-mentioned step by step concepts.
It should be noticed that as of November 16, 2017, some Salesforce accreditation tests will contain five extra, arbitrarily positioned, un-scored inquiries to accumulate information on inquiry execution. The length of every test has been assessed and acclimated to oblige the incorporation of the un-scored questions. These five inquiries will be notwithstanding the 60 scored inquiries on your test and will have no effect at all on your score.
Salesforce Platform App Builder Exam Questions
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam questions quantify an applicant’s information and aptitudes identified with the accompanying goals. These questions stem from the domains the exam has. A competitor ought to have active experience creating custom applications on the Lightning Platform and have exhibited the utilization of every one of the domains listed below.
Domain 1: Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
- Define the aptitudes of the core CRM objects in the Salesforce schema.
- When the test gives a scenario, detect the limitations of declarative customization and the use cases for programmatic customization.
- Detect common scenarios for spreading an org by means of the AppExchange.
Domain 2: Data Modeling and Management: 20%
- When the test gives a scenario, establish the suitable data model.
- Define the aptitudes of the different relationship types and the effects of each on record access, user interface, and reporting.
- Detect the considerations when changing a field’s type.
- When the test gives a set of necessities, detect the considerations and determine the relevant field type.
- Define the skills and considerations of the schema builder.
- Explain the possibilities and considerations when importing and exporting data.
- Define the abilities of and use cases for external objects.
Domain 3: Security: 10%
- Define the features and proficiencies accessible to limit and extend object, record, and field access.
- When the test gives a set of business necessities, regulate the suitable sharing solution.
Domain 4: Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
- Explicate the aptitudes of and use cases for Record types.
- Define the aptitudes of and use cases for Formula fields.
- Elaborate the aptitudes of, and use cases for, Effects of roll-up summary fields.
- Define the aptitudes of and use cases for Validation instructions.
- Elaborate the aptitudes of, and use cases, for Approval procedures.
- Define the aptitudes of and use cases for Workflow, Flow, and Process Builder.
- When the test gives a set of business requirements, recommend a solution to automate business processes.
- Define the consequences of field updates and the potential for recursion.
Domain 5: Social: 3%
- Define the aptitudes of and use cases for social features.
Domain 6: User Interface: 14%
- Explain the user interface customization possibilities.
- Elucidate the proficiencies of and use cases for custom buttons, links, and actions.
- Explain the declarative choices accessible for incorporating Lightning Components in an application.
- When the test gives a scenario, establish a relevant user interface design.
Domain 7: Reporting: 5%
- Define the features and skills accessible when generating reports, report types, and dashboards.
Domain 8: Mobile: 5%
- Explain the informative customization options accessible for the Salesforce mobile application user interface.
- When the test gives a set of necessities, establish the suitable global and object-specific actions and action layouts to enhance the Salesforce mobile application user experience.
Domain 9: App Development: 8%
- Elaborate on the key milestones and deliberations when handling the application lifecycle.
- Explicate the variances between and deliberations when utilizing the different types of sandboxes.
- Elaborate on the aptitudes of and deliberations when utilizing changesets.
- Refer to the use cases of and deliberations when utilizing unmanaged packages.
- When the test gives a scenario to the candidate, they have to establish a suitable deployment plan.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder accreditation is proposed for people who should show their abilities and information in organizing, creating, and passing on custom applications utilizing the conclusive customization cutoff points of the Lightning Platform. At DumpsArena, you shall find comprehensive knowledge about the exams and their corresponding courses including PDF practice exams and test engines. It allows you to have the proper demonstration of the examination and the atmosphere. This shall further assist you in preparing with not only the content but also with the setting. A golden chance to attain not once but twice the demonstrating help that would guarantee a pass in the credentials!