Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Certification
The Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Certification exam is intended for people who have the knowledge, abilities, and broad involvement in architecting adaptable arrangements, sending and overseeing applications, and overseeing groups as well as assembling work processes on Heroku—explicitly, Heroku Enterprise. Moreover, this qualification is focused on a Heroku Consultant or Partner, who has a consciousness of application development best practices and how they apply to Heroku, a comprehension of how to construct versatile applications on Heroku, and information on Heroku use cases and how to apply Heroku best practices.
What is Salesforce?
In short terms, Salesforce is a platform that acts as a benefactor for other businesses. Besides, being a cloud-based company does not stop it from being the most integrated platform that allows Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. Above all, the main intention behind it is to bring together users and corporations. That is how it is a bridge between customers and your business that allows you services. Therefore, these services include:
- Commerce as well as
- The client’s point of view
Furthermore, this cloud-based platform goes above and beyond in cliental services. That is because it has proven this by its CRM 360 integrated CRM platform that provides a simulation of the customer’s experience. Besides developing your practical awareness in marketing, sales, commerce, and IT, etc., Salesforce provides effective, associated products as well. Moreover, with groundbreaking innovations, your business can get one-of-a-kind advantages. As they give you the first look with free three upgrades on their newest technology, consequently, the Salesforce becomes #1 in CRM platforms.
Furthermore, Salesforce provides characteristics that improve the business as well as increase its client rate. Moreover, it assists your business with solutions that effectively grow your business. In addition to that, Salesforce supports you in constructing your business on a single, secure, and adaptable stage. And above all, it is simple to redo and update without anything breaking.
On top of it, it takes you in as a part of its community that is called Trailblazers. Trailblazers, as a result, help others with their trailhead academy, giving out knowledge and assistance to those in need.
While being as generous as Salesforce already is, it also allows you to be a part of its administration. Moreover, its only prerequisite is acquiring appropriate credentials for the particular field for which you want to work. Accordingly, Salesforce’s Trailhead is responsible for these certifications.
The certifications are divided by roles having subfields of certified exams:
- Advanced Administrator
- CPQ Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Application Architect: Data Architecture and Management Designer
- B2C Solution Architect
- B2C Commerce Architect
- Heroku Architecture Designer
- System Architect: Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Technical Architect
- B2C Commerce Developer
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform Developer 2
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Pardot Specialist
- Pardot Consultant
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Education Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Pardot Consultant
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer
The Heroku Architecture Designer Certification test is for people who have the knowledge, skills, and far-reaching relationship in architecting flexible plans, sending and managing applications, and controlling social occasions, and gathering work quantifications on Heroku—unequivocally, Heroku Enterprise. This capacity is revolved around a Heroku Consultant or Partner, who has awareness of progression best practices and how they apply to Heroku, a comprehension of how to assemble adaptable applications on Heroku, and information on Heroku use cases and how to apply Heroku best practices.
The Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer test is expected for a person who has compositional information on the Heroku stage and its abilities, including:
- Planning, constructing, positioning, and scaling Heroku apps, handling and functionalizing applications, teams, and form infrastructure.
- Understanding when to utilize Heroku Enterprise, and knowing the security and trust selections accessible in Heroku and Heroku Enterprise
- Using add-ons to prolong applications, in particular, Heroku Postgres and Apache Kafka on Heroku.
- Assimilating Heroku apps with Salesforce information via database, API, and event systems, together with Heroku Connect.
Who is it for?
The Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer test is planned for a person who has at least two years of involvement and aptitudes across the Heroku areas, including:
- Constructing and positioning apps on the Heroku platform
- Architecting amendable solutions
- Utilizing add-ons from the Elements Marketplace
- Architecting solutions by utilizing Heroku Postgres, Heroku Redis, Dataclips, and Heroku Connect
- Proposing a third-party add-on and add-on sharing
- Utilizing Heroku Private Space Peering and VPN Connections
- Knowing about the Private Space Runtime versus Common Runtime
- Knowing the ways Heroku Enterprise can advance a system’s architecture
- Architecting solutions by utilizing Heroku Shield, and the advantages of different certifications Heroku has.
- Designing solutions by utilizing Enterprise Teams
- Designing an application through the usage of the Twelve-Factor methodology correctly.
- Building solutions for the construction of microservices architecture
- Structuring architectures that make use of Apache Kafka on Heroku
- Assimilating Heroku apps using the Salesforce Lightning Platform
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED!
The candidate has the ease of being capable enough for the exam whether or not they know the following topic content. A possibility for this test isn’t required to know or do the ways of architect Salesforce Lightning Platform solutions.
Heroku Certification Exam Structure
The Salesforce Heroku Architecture certification is a quiz-based assessment having the response type of multiple-choice and multiple-select for 60 scored questions. The exam allocates 105 minutes to each candidate to complete it. The passing result is 72% below which the candidate would have to reattempt the exam. The fee for registering for the exam is, without applicable tax, 400 US dollars and200 US dollars when reattempting the exam.
The exam can be attempted online or at a proctored affiliated center providing a suitable infrastructure. There are no strict prerequisites the candidate willing to take the exam needs to fulfill.
Exam Content Outline
The Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer test quantifies an applicant’s information and aptitudes identified with the accompanying targets. A competitor ought to have active involvement in Heroku Architecture and have exhibited the utilization of every one of the highlights/capacities listed below.
Domain 1: Heroku Platform: 10%
The first domain of the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Certification is the Heroku Platform. Since there are no prerequisites for applying for this exam, the exam tests the basic concepts and the foundation of the topic in its first domain. This domain holds 10% of the weightage in the examination.
- It asks the candidate to determine knowledge of the basics behind constructing and organizing apps on Heroku, together with the role of buildpacks in slug creation.
- It further asks the candidate to design accessible solutions that are performant even during high traffic spikes.
- Moreover, the candidate has to design and position solutions using add-ons and other modules from the Elements Marketplace, including different add-ons, buildpacks, and Heroku Buttons.
Domain 2: Data: 17%
The second domain is Data which holds 17% of the weightage in the exam.
- Here the candidate has to establish an understanding of Heroku Postgres, including data management, security, and common use cases for follower databases. The candidate further explains the use cases of Dataclips.
- Next, the candidate has to design solutions by utilizing Apache Kafka on Heroku to assist in streaming communication between applications, services, and/or functions.
- Moreover, the candidate has to design solutions using Heroku Redis.
- And finally, the candidate must establish the aptitude to prescribe a third-party add-on and add-on sharing, whenever suitable.
Domain 3: Security: 15%
The third domain is Security. This domain holds 15% of the weightage in the Heroku Architecture Designer exam.
- In this domain, the candidate must have the ability to build architectures that leverage Heroku to attain various security certifications.
- They should also be able to suggest Heroku Private Space Peering or VPN Connections for suitable use cases.
- The candidate must also suggest when an app should run in the Private Space Runtime versus the Common Runtime.
Domain 4: Heroku Enterprise: 28%
The fourth domain is Heroku Enterprise. This domain holds 28% of the examination weightings.
- It queries the candidate to establish the ways the features of Heroku Enterprise can further develop a system’s architecture.
- Moreover, the candidate has to suggest networking solutions that have the usage of Heroku Private Spaces or the Common Runtime, applicably.
- Next, the candidate must be able to explain the compliance features of Heroku Shield.
- And finally, in this domain, the candidate must be able to explain the features of Enterprise Teams.
Domain 5: Architect Applications: 15%
The fifth domain is Architect Applications. This domain has a weightage of 15% in the assessment.
- It urges the thought process of the candidate to propose architectures that utilize the twelve-factor app policy appropriately.
- Next, the candidate has to build solutions for generating an orchestration layer for constructing microservices architecture through the usage of Apache Kafka on Heroku.
Domain 6: Integrations: 15%
The final and sixth domain in the Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer is Integrations. This domain holds the remaining 15% of the weightings in the exam.
- Here, the candidate has to propose architectures that utilize Heroku Connect aptly, together with the accurate usage of External IDs.
- Furthermore, the candidate has to suggest methods to assimilate Heroku apps with the Salesforce Lightning Platform, and know when to employ certain methods.
The Heroku Architecture Designer Certification test is expected for individuals who have the information, capacities, and expansive association in architecting versatile plans, sending and supervising applications, and administering gatherings and collect work measures on Heroku—unequivocally, Heroku Enterprise. This capability is centered around a Heroku Consultant or Partner, who has cognizance of advancement best practices and how they apply to Heroku, an understanding of how to build flexible applications on Heroku, and data on Heroku use cases and how to apply Heroku best practices.
At DumpsArena, you shall find comprehensive knowledge about the exams and their corresponding courses including PDF practice exams and test engines. It allows you to have the proper demonstration of the examination and the atmosphere. This shall further assist you in preparing with not only the content but also with the setting. A golden chance to attain not once but twice the demonstrating help that would guarantee a pass in the credentials!