Salesforce Field Service Lightning Cloud Consultant
To sum up, the goal of the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Cloud Consultant program is to test and guarantee qualified execution specialists, accomplices, and administrators on their capacity to send Field Service Lightning to an association. In addition to that, the triumphant fulfillment of the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning confirmation test keeps up the quality and consistency in abilities and information inside the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning community.
What is Salesforce?
In short terms, Salesforce is a platform that acts as a benefactor for other businesses. Besides, being a cloud-based company does not stop it from being the most integrated platform that allows Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. Above all, the main intention behind it is to bring together users and corporations. Accordingly, it is a bridge between customers and your business that allows you services. Therefore, these services include:
- Commerce as well as
- The client’s point of view
Furthermore, this cloud-based platform goes above and beyond in cliental services. That is because it has proven this by its CRM 360 integrated CRM platform that provides a simulation of the customer’s experience. Besides developing your practical awareness in marketing, sales, commerce, and IT, etc., Salesforce provides effective, associated products as well. Moreover, with groundbreaking innovations, your business can get one-of-a-kind advantages. They give you the first look with free three upgrades on their newest technology, as a result, the Salesforce becomes #1 in CRM platforms.
Furthermore, Salesforce provides characteristics that improve the business as well as increase its client rate. It also assists your business with solutions that effectively grow your business. Moreover, Salesforce supports you in constructing your business on a single, secure, and adaptable stage. Above all, it is simple to redo and update without anything breaking.
On top of it, it takes you in as a part of its community that is called Trailblazers. Trailblazers, simultaneously, help others with their trailhead academy, giving out knowledge and assistance to those in need.
While being as generous as Salesforce already is, it also allows you to be a part of its administration. Moreover, its only prerequisite is acquiring appropriate credentials for the particular field for which you want to work. Concurrently, Salesforce’s Trailhead is responsible for these certifications. In addition to that, the certifications are divided by roles having subfields of certified exams:
- Advanced Administrator
- CPQ Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Platform App Builder
- Application Architect: Sharing and Visibility Designer
- B2C Solution Architect
- B2C Commerce Architect
- Heroku Architecture Designer
- System Architect
- Technical Architect
- B2C Commerce Developer
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform Developer 2
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Pardot Specialist
- Pardot Consultant
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Education Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Pardot Consultant
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
Field Service Lightning Cloud Consultant
On the other hand, the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant program is intended for advisors who have experience actualizing Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning. Furthermore, a Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant plans and conveys arrangements that help client business cycles and necessities utilizing the Field Service Lightning item, overseen bundle, and Field Service Lightning Mobile application. The advisor has field administration industry experience, portable arrangement aptitude, as well as a strong comprehension of the Salesforce center item model.
Meanwhile, the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Cloud Consultant has the accompanying experience:
- 1-2 years as a business expert
- 1 or more years in the field administrations industry
- 2 or more years of administrations and support experience
The Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant up-and-comer has the experience, abilities, information, as well as capacities sketched out underneath:
- Comprehend the field administration lifecycle
- Separate the Salesforce product offerings (Service Cloud, Mobile, Platform, Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Communities, Knowledge)
- Construct Field Service Lightning arrangements that are versatile and viable:
- Planning and improvement
- Asset management
- Resource management
- Stock administration
- Work Order and Service Appointments lifecycle management
- Contracts, entitlements, and guarantees
- Portability (versatile stream use cases)
- Administration detailing
- Sustenance plans
What to Do, What Not To Do!
A candidate for this exam will likely need assistance with:
- Complex schedule/route optimization
- Service territories planning and management best practices
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know or do the following:
- Integration with third-party systems
- Custom code such as Apex, Lightning Web Components
- Fleet optimization
- Mobile deployment (MDM device strategy)
Field Service Lightning Consultant Exam Structure
The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification is a quiz-based assessment having the response type of multiple-choice as well as multiple-select for 60 scored and 5 non-scored questions. Accordingly, the exam allocates 105 minutes to each candidate to complete it. Likewise, the passing result is 63% below which the candidate would have to reattempt the exam. The fee for registering for the exam is, without applicable tax, 200 US dollars and 100 US dollars when reattempting the exam.
The exam can be attempted online as well as at a proctored affiliated center providing a suitable infrastructure. However, there is a prerequisite the candidate willing to take the exam needs to fulfill. They must have Salesforce Administrator credentials along with Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant credentials before trying their hand at this exam.
The Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant test quantifies an up-and-comer’s information and abilities identified with the accompanying goals. A competitor ought to have involved experience actualizing Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning arrangements and have shown the use of every one of the highlights/capacities laid out below.
Domain 1: Managing Resources: 16%
The very first domain in the examination is Managing Resources. This domain holds 16% of the weightage in the assessment.
- Equate dynamic versus static crews.
- Establish the ways and the time to set up diverse resource types.
- When the domain gives a scenario, recommend the suitable Service Territories and their Members.
- Elucidate the relationships between timesheets, timesheet entries, service resources, and Work Orders.
- Make evident the ways to utilize abilities, expertise levels, and time-based abilities.
- Demonstrate the ways of the usage of operating hours for service resources, accounts, work orders, and booking schedules.
- Differentiate between FSL license types and when to deploy them.
Domain 2: Managing Work Orders: 23%
The second domain in the examination is Managing Work Orders. This domain holds 23% of the weightage in the assessment.
- Construct Work Order procedures, parameters, and Work Types.
- When the domain gives a scenario, choose the suitable Resource Preferences.
- Employ Products Required to a Work Order.
- Examine the ways and the time to utilize Work Order Line Items.
- Illuminate the ways to arrange Work Order Milestones.
- When the domain gives a scenario, vouch for the apt relationship between Service Appointments, Work Orders, and Work Order Line Items.
Domain 3: Managing Scheduling and Optimization: 28%
The third domain in the examination is Managing Scheduling and Optimization. This domain holds 28% of the weightage in the assessment.
- Have knowledge and understanding of diverse field service settings for FSL Administrator.
- When the domain gives a scenario, pick out the suitable action to handle the Service Appointment.
- When the domain gives a scenario, employ the relevant life cycle of a Service Appointment needed to implement a Work Order.
- Choose an apt Schedule Policy to accomplish the business requests.
- When the domain gives a scenario, decide the applicable selection to implement Complex Work in FSL.
- Explicate the variance between a multi-day Service Appointment and a standard Service Appointment.
- Outline the alterations between aerial versus street-level routing.
- When the domain gives a scenario, select the correct dispatch tactic for an association.
- Equate diverse filtering options for the Dispatcher Console.
- Elucidate the ways to set up optimization.
- When the domain gives a scenario, select the suitable type of scheduling service to utilize.
- When the domain gives a scenario, choose an appropriate type of optimization service to utilize.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the usage of Field Service Lightning for DateTime tracking fields.
Domain 4: Configuring Mobility: 10%
The fourth domain in the examination is Configuring Mobility. This domain holds 10% of the weightage in the assessment.
- Evaluate the necessities and tools required to implement a customer sign-off procedure.
- When the domain gives a scenario, organize the Field Service app to support key business procedures.
- Differentiate between Field Service Mobile and Salesforce Mobile app proficiencies.
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the available FSL Mobile settings.
Domain 5: Managing Inventory: 8%
The fifth domain in the examination is Managing Inventory. This domain holds 8% of the weightage in the assessment.
- When the domain gives business requirements, differentiate the suitable price book model for products consumed.
- When the domain gives business requirements, validate and outline the valid inventory model.
- Enlighten the Return Order object model and procedure.
Domain 6: Managing Assets: 5%
The sixth domain in the examination is Managing Assets. This domain holds 5% of the weightage in the assessment.
- Employ technical concepts to preserve and update assets and asset relationships.
Domain 7: Configuring Maintenance Plans: 5%
The seventh domain in the examination is Configuring Maintenance Plans. This domain holds 5% of the weightage in the assessment.
- When the domain gives a scenario, vouch for the suitable upkeep plan.
Domain 8: Permissions and Sharing: 5%
The eighth domain in the examination is Permission and Sharing. This domain holds 5% of the weightage in the assessment.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the use cases for diverse types of FSL permission sets.
- Describe how scheduled Service Appointments are shared with service resources.
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the variances amongst user territories and service territories.
The objective of the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant program is to test and ensure qualified execution trained professionals, accessories, and heads on their ability to send Field Service Lightning to an affiliation. Victorious satisfaction of the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning affirmation test keeps up the quality and consistency in capacities and data inside the Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning people group. At DumpsArena, you shall find comprehensive knowledge about the exams and their corresponding courses including PDF practice exams and test engines. It allows you to have the proper demonstration of the examination and the atmosphere. This shall further assist you in preparing with not only the content but also with the setting. A golden chance to attain not once but twice the demonstrating help that would guarantee a pass in the credentials!