Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer certification is intended for experts who have the imperative abilities and involvement with applying DevOps, Application Lifecycle Management, as well as administration themes to Salesforce that help customer prerequisites just as experience imparting arrangements and configuration compromises to business and IT partners.
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer have experience examining the atmosphere and prerequisites to plan a suitable administration structure as well as to deal with the turn of events and sending lifecycle on the Lightning Platform. Moreover, the architect has experience planning and actualizing complex turn of events and arrangement methodologies, just as imparting the proposed arrangement and configuration compromises to business and specialized partners the same.
What is Salesforce?
In short terms, Salesforce is a platform that acts as a benefactor for other businesses. Besides, being a cloud-based company does not stop it from being the most integrated platform that allows Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. Above all, the main intention behind it is to bring together users and corporations. To sum up, it is a bridge between customers and your business that allows you services. Consequently, these services include:
- Marketing, plus
- Commerce, as well as
- The client’s point of view
Furthermore, this cloud-based platform goes above and beyond in cliental services. That is because it has proven this by its CRM 360 integrated CRM platform that provides a simulation of the customer’s experience. Besides developing your practical awareness in marketing, sales, commerce, and IT, etc., Salesforce provides effective, associated products as well. Moreover, with groundbreaking innovations, your business can get one-of-a-kind advantages. As they give you the first look with free three upgrades on their newest technology, as a result, the Salesforce becomes #1 in CRM platforms.
Furthermore, Salesforce provides characteristics that improve the business as well as increase its client rate. It also assists your business with solutions that effectively grow your business. Moreover, Salesforce supports you in constructing your business on a single, secure, and adaptable stage. In addition to that, it is simple to redo and update without anything breaking.
On top of it, it takes you in as a part of its community that is called Trailblazers. Trailblazers, consequently, help others with their trailhead academy, giving out knowledge and assistance to those in need.
While being as generous as Salesforce already is, it also allows you to be a part of its administration. Moreover, its only prerequisite is acquiring appropriate credentials for the particular field for which you want to work. Correspondingly, Salesforce’s Trailhead is responsible for these certifications.
Additionally, the certifications are divided by roles having subfields of certified exams:
- Advanced Administrator
- CPQ Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Application Architect: Data Architecture and Management Designer
- B2C Solution Architect
- B2C Commerce Architect
- Heroku Architecture Designer
- System Architect
- Technical Architect
- B2C Commerce Developer
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer 1
- Platform Developer 2
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Pardot Specialist
- Pardot Consultant
- Community Cloud Consultant
- Education Cloud Consultant
- Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
- Pardot Consultant
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Expectations
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer ordinarily have the following foundation and experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or an identical degree
- 2 to 3 years of Salesforce Platform experience
- 1 to 2 years operating away at Salesforce DevOps themes
- A 1 to 2 years of involvement working with administration panels
- 1 to 2 years’ experience with application lifecycle executives
- Information on venture conveyance techniques – Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid
Regular occupation jobs may include:
- Technical Lead
- Delivery Lead
- Release Manager
- Environment Manager
- Ops Manager
- Test Managers
- Technical Architect
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer competitor has the experience, aptitudes, information, and capacity to:
- Refer to the work arrangement and tradeoff for various development approaches.
- Plan and evaluate current and upcoming state DevOps architecture, including release management.
- Efficiently interconnect DevOps design to different stakeholders at several levels.
- Utilize Application Lifecycle Management best practices for plan, operation, and reporting.
- Efficiently plan and manage the development and test environment tactic, as well as data and security, for Salesforce releases.
- Define the characteristics, abilities, and limitations of utilizing Metadata and Tooling API.
- Refer to the skills and limitations of tools supporting the development lifecycle (AppExchange and 3rd Party).
- Refer to source control, branching tactics, and continuous assimilation usage in support of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Have knowledge of testing approaches, together with test mechanization and testing over Salesforce releases.
- Have knowledge of the governance landscape and partake in governance objects.
- Plan a suitable backup and restore tactic.
What to Do, What Not To Do!
A contender for this test will probably require help with:
- Environment configuration.
- Programmatic and declarative development.
- Test development.
- Configuring continuous integration/development architectures.
- Establishing a governance process.
- Understanding multi-org governance strategies
Even after a ton of knowledge acquirement, a contender for this test has the ease to not know the following modules in order to attempt the exam:
- Writing ANT/CLI migration scripts.
- Set up the source control environment.
- Set up continuous integration tools.
Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Exam Structure
The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification is a quiz-based assessment having the response type of multiple-choice and multiple-select for 60 scored questions. The exam allocates 105 minutes to each candidate to complete it. The passing result is 65% below which the candidate would have to reattempt the exam. The fee for registering for the exam is, without applicable tax, 400 US dollars and 200 US dollars when reattempting the exam.
The exam can be attempted online or at a proctored affiliated center providing a suitable infrastructure. There are no strict prerequisites the candidate willing to take the exam needs to fulfill.
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer test gauges a competitor’s information and abilities identified with the accompanying goals. A competitor ought to have active involvement in the Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer and exhibit information and mastery in every one of the regions laid below.
Domain 1: Application Lifecycle Management: 8%
The very first domain in the Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer examination is Application Lifecycle Management. This domain holds 8% of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives the project threat and client necessities, elucidate the ways to assess the advantages and risks of the several development tactics. Suggest suitable governance stratagems based on the customer maturity.
Domain 2: Planning: 13%
The second domain in the examination is Planning. This domain holds 13% of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives a complex customer scenario, evaluate Application Lifecycle Management maturity and detect the people, technology, and procedures required.
- Have keen knowledge of customer setting threats and articulate suitable mitigation tactics.
- When the domain gives a customer situation, evaluate and suggest suitable governance framework.
- When the domain gives a customer scenario comprising of a new Salesforce release (Summer, Winter, Spring), suggest a suitable tactic to mitigate threats.
Domain 3: System Design: 15%
The third domain in the examination is System Design. This domain holds 15% of the weightage in the quiz.
- Describe the benefits of the usage of agile tools to support an agile development procedure.
- When the domain gives a customer landscape and their necessities, estimate business, technical and architectural deliberations that support the clear org stratagem.
- When the domain gives a customer scenario, refer to an environment (sandbox) tactic that employs the correct sandbox types. (e.g. multiple project streams, training necessities, staging, production, and hotfixes)
- When the domain gives a scenario, correlate, contrast, and suggest the components and tools of a prosperous deployment approach.
Domain 4: Building: 14%
The fourth domain in the examination is Building. This domain holds 14% of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives a customer scenario, give details about how source control branching/versioning/merging can be utilized and suggest suitable stratagems.
- Refer to the applicable methodologies to constructing test data stratagem and unit test to make certain of a successful code (positive, negative, permission-based, large data volume).
- When the domain gives a customer scenario, refer to the apt development model (org-based vs. package-based) and development environs (scratch org vs. sandboxes).
- Refer to the ways and means used in order to ensure the delivery of value code, such as coding standards, pull requests, code review, and static code analysis.
Domain 5: Deploying: 14%
The fifth domain in the examination is Deploying. This domain holds 14% of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives a scenario, refer to the proficiencies, constrictions, and deliberations whenever employing the usage of the Metadata and Tooling APIs for deployment.
- Next, when the domain gives a scenario, refer to the methodologies to manage pre and post-deployment steps, as well as the items that are not supported via the APIs.
- When the domain gives a scenario, refer to the methodologies to handle and deploy technical reference data.
Domain 6: Testing: 13%
The sixth domain in the examination is Testing. This domain holds 13 of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives a customer scenario, refer to and endorse a suitable testing approach.
- Next, when the domain gives a customer testing tactic, refer to the relevant test implementation method and coverage necessities.
- When the domain gives a customer situation, refer to and suggest a unified test data tactic that employs the usage of representative data in a protected manner throughout the development lifecycle.
Domain 7: Releasing: 13%
The seventh domain in the examination is Releasing. This domain holds 13% of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives a scenario, evaluate and describe the use cases and deliberations when utilizing handled, unmanaged, and unlocked packages.
- Implement a map sandbox approach to a specific Release Plan taking into deliberation multiple project streams, training necessities, staging, and hotfixes.
- When the domain gives a client situation, define and endorse an apt release management tactic.
Domain 8: Operating: 10%
The eighth domain in the Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer examination is Operating. This domain holds 10% of the weightage in the quiz.
- When the domain gives a detailed customer environment state containing a specific demand, describe the effects of fitting in the request directly in a production environment.
- The domain gives a customer scenario to the candidate where changes are made directly in production; describe the effects on the development lifecycle and steps to assimilating changes into Application Lifecycle Management.
- When the domain gives a multi-org customer scenario, compare and contrast tactics for handling common release artifacts.
The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer have experience looking at the atmosphere and requirements to design an appropriate organization structure and to manage the new development and sending lifecycle on the Lightning Platform. The architect has experience arranging and completing complex new development and plan philosophies, similarly as conferring the proposed course of action and setup bargains to business and particular accomplices the equivalent. The Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer accreditation is planned for specialists who have the basic capacities and inclusion with applying DevOps, Application Lifecycle Management, and organization topics to Salesforce that help client requirements similarly as experience conferring courses of action and setup bargains to business and IT accomplices.
At DumpsArena, you shall find comprehensive knowledge about the exams and their corresponding courses including PDF practice exams and test engines. It allows you to have the proper demonstration of the examination and the atmosphere. This shall further assist you in preparing with not only the content but also with the setting. A golden chance to attain not once but twice the demonstrating help that would guarantee a pass in the credentials!